Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dolly Tummies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member keristars's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every time I see my sig photo, I cringe a little. Is it common for the jeans from the Sparkly Tunic outfit to be low like that? I hate how there's a gap between them and the shirt from the Go Anywhere outfit (meet #5, I believe).

    Or are the jeans too small? Is my Beatrice just stuffed a bit more plumply?


    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the shirt is just short. She looks cute but not school appropriate - LOL. No tummy-showing allowed.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't even get me started on "low-rise" fashions; I'm one of the apparently few people who prefers her waistline to settle at the waist, which makes it incredibly hard to shop for pants. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I can't speak 100% for that particular outfit, but I would assume the pants are intentionally low-waisted, as many modern fashions are.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the AG jeans, but I think a lot of the t-shirt are too short. I think AG is making the shirts longer now though. Like the white one in the last JLY meet outfit fits horrible- its short and looks bad. But the pink shirt from the new coconut outfit fits longer so I think they are improving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •